21 Dec '17, 3pm

How to highlight search opportunity and create a keyword difficulty metric

How to highlight search opportunity and create a keyword difficulty metric

It works on a logarithmic scale from 0 – 100 75% of the metric is based upon referring domains to the URL, the remaining 25% is based upon domain level referring domains When we show the metric by category, a weighted average is taken. The weight is the search volume of each keyword within the category. This means high volume keywords contribute to the difficulty of the category more than the low volume ones.

Full article: https://searchenginewatch.com/2017/12/21/how-to-highlight...

Tweets

Viewport Time: The Ultimate User Engagement Metric?

Viewport Time: The Ultimate User Engagement Met...

searchenginejournal.com 20 Dec '17, 4pm

We don’t know for certain that Google is using this kind of measurement for tracking mobile user engagement on Google Sear...

A list of 365 domains I have for sale, I'm alwa...

sedo.com 23 Dec '17, 10am

But could not find any domains to match this search. You can try to: Revise your Query in the search field at the top of t...

adidas 2017 Highlight Reel

sneakerfreaker.com 24 Dec '17, 1am

A brush with the law, light and oxygen Never let the minor inconvenience of having your global sports marketing director a...